Saturday, November 29, 2008

Another kind of count down. . .

I know the wedding is the most exciting countdown but I'm also very excited about graduating in 19 days!! That's not even the best part; I really only have 4 more days of school left and my finals week is going to be a breeze so I'm not even counting that. So close I can taste it. As much as "real life" scares me, I'm so ready for it. I'm a fifth year senior so I'm a little ready to be done. I look forward to spending my nights next year scrapbook while Carson is studying hard for grad school :-)
It's been a crazy but fun few days home. There is never enough time to cram everything in, but we've made do with the time we've had and it won't be long till I'm home again for the entire month before the wedding. We were able to squeeze a dress fitting in and an appointment to see the centerpieces that are being designed.
Below is a picture of some family fun we had before the turkey made us all too tired on Thanksgiving. The whole family got in on the Guitar Hero band. Dad even sang Eye of the Tiger in an high range that I didn't even realize he had! Way to go!

No comments: