Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Almost there!

Wow! Time is flying and graduation and the wedding are quickly approaching. Today and tomorrow I have all of my last classes. I was sitting in class on Monday, thinking about how I felt about that. I realized that I wasn't sad at all. I am very ready to move on to my next phase in life. I believe God has called me to be a wife and a mom so I am so excited that the first of those is coming true in only 46 days. I am excited about all of the new things God is going to teach me about Him, myself, and my marriage. I am still trying to make the most out of my last time here. It is so wonderful just to walk around this beautiful campus. I would say I'm going to miss that, but we'll only be living 5 minuets away so I can come and walk around whenever I want but not have the pressures of school. It's the perfect combination.
I am anxious to get home and finish up all of the wedding stuff. 4 day long breaks for Thanksgiving don't make for very productive wedding plans. So when I go home for Christmas I'll have an entire month to get things wrapped up! Everyone says not to wish for it to come too soon because soon it will be all over. My response it that the day is the beginning of my marriage which I am most excited about and will last longer than any one event!

No comments: