Tuesday, December 9, 2008

It's official!!

So my day today started off pretty well because I finished two finals yesterday so I actually had time to pack and do some wedding things this morning, and then I went and picked up my cap and gown for graduation.. I know.. how could it get any better then this?? but just wait...


Oh maybe I'll let the anticipation build....



Really gloomy weather here today, but it's a bit warmer so I'm not complaining...



Ok, so back to the exciting news. . . . I got a phone call from our apartment complex and we now officially have an address!! I know, I probably built that up a little more than I should have because I know that you probably are not as excited as I am, but I already have it memorized and it is my first official, non-university address, so it's exciting for Carson and me. I'm not going to post it for all of blogger world to see, but you can find it at our website in January when we move in.

Carson is taking a final at this moment, and then we will both only have one final standing between us and graduation! I'll post pictures next week of the special event.

No comments: