Saturday, December 13, 2008

Pictures

I have pictures! We stopped by our new apartment yesterday to get some more paper work filled out and we took some pictures to share with you all! We have been packing like crazy the past couple of days. My room is almost done, but there is still a lot of work to be done at Carson's place. It's amazing to think that the next time I open these boxes I will be married!

So here is our cute little mail pickup area. Carson and I have already talked about how fun it will be to take a walk together to get the mail everyday when we both get home from work.


And here is our apartment!!!




Carson and I have been reminiscing a lot in the past few days as we finish up finals and wrap up our time at Clemson and saying good-bye to friends. It's easy to not be sad since we are coming back, but we were thinking about how hard this would be if we were leaving for good. I'm not looking forward to that day, but it's still a few years off!

Well the wedding is so close! Both of our families are headed up next week for graduation on Thursday, December 18th, and then it will be one month until the wedding. Things will be crazy when we get home with Christmas just a few days away, but then it will be wedding planning galore!!

No comments: